April Garcia has in-depth knowledge and an insider’s view into how to grow a business. Our business mapping session is designed to help you achieve clarity, overcome challenges, and boost your productivity and profitability.
clarity on your business goals
processes for growth
proven methods for success
Business Mapping Session:
Every business needs this!
- Gain clarity on your annual and quarterly goals.
- Align your life, schedule, finances, and focus for success.
- Identify key quarterly steps to achieve your long-term goals
6 PILLARS OF OUR FRAMEWORK
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
- Getting the right team
- Effectively managing your team
- Implementing process and systems for optimization.
SALES AND OPERATION STRATEGY
- Sales and Sales Management
- Promoting and branding
- Selling products & services and negotiation
- Entering new markets and product launches
PRODUCTIVITY AND TIME MANAGEMENT
- Leveraging our proprietary MultiplyMe® Method
- Pareto’s Principle (80/20)
- Parkinson’s Law
- Modified Pomodoro Technique
- Mastering distractions
- Ruthless prioritization
GOAL CRUSHING STRATEGIES
- Define what success looks like, chunk down steps to achieve it
- Establish clarity; 3-year goal, 90-day goals, 30-day sprints
- Leveraging WHY
- Find your Who
- Project Manage your life and business
HIGH PERFORMANCE HABITS
- Establish performance habits to skyrocket your business and life Reducing/creating friction
- Habit trackers
- Implement habits for success
- Eliminating self-sabotaging behavior
- Setting intention
- Raising confidence
- Optimize your day and behavior to align with your 3 year vision
International Business Adviser Performance Coach and Speaker on Productivity and Strategy.
Host of April Garcia’s PivotMe® podcast and creator of the breakthrough digital course on Time Management & Productivity MultiplyMe®
She is more than a business adviser; she's an exceptional expert with a unique edge. Her entrepreneurial journey began at 19 as a real estate investor. She excelled in the Financial and Telecom industry, earning a Bachelor's in Biology and advising both startups and billion-dollar corporations.
April's expertise spans revenue growth, sales optimization, and productivity enhancement. She's not just a corporate guru but also a transformational coach who helps individuals break free from limiting beliefs and build high-performance habits, including mastering time management.
Beyond business, April's a resilient adventurer who's traveled to 45+ countries, leading humanitarian teams and overcoming challenges like cholera and dysentery. She's even completed triathlons despite battling Lupus. Despite her corporate success, she's a loving mother and wife who enjoys family camping trips in the mountains when she's not in the boardroom or on the microphone.
Hear what people are saying....
My career is really thriving! She taught me how to create my system to be able to reach my goals…. I feel inspired, uplifted, focused, supported and equipped.
Working with April gave me the clarity and focus on which activities to focus on to accomplish my goals.